Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My birthday ended more than an hour ago



The end of summer entails two weekends in Los Angeles, and by great coincidence, my birthday is wedged between both of my trips. Hell yes, lucky me.
 
First weekend through pictures.


Friday:
Disneyland

Night walk, where I made contact.
This is me disappointed after my hair took a bath in my ice cream cone.
Peeping on Jessica Rabbit in Toon Town.
This where I learned how to aim a gun. Thanks to my sweetheart, I can shoot to kill.

Saturday:
MADE IN LA (Hammer)
Silver Lake
My medusa strands are caused by LA weather, which I'm fine. I prefer messy hair than being  involuntarily baked in the desert. Anyway, it took a few months until I finally got my ass to the LA Biennial. It was alright.. There were works that I would expect to see, and there were works that were actually pretty good. It's like this and that, good and bad.
Benton needing coffee.
Selected finds from Secret Headquarters. *jodorowsky heaven*
So this is what it looks like when Jodorowsky and Moebius have babies
(An excerpt in The Incal)
 Sunday:
Melrose Flea Market


Melrose
Flea Market find of the day.
Unfortunately I didn't have the money to spare. but this painting is just the right amount of everything.
Rich people problems..
Christine Melton
























No comments:

Post a Comment